? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

9 LBS, 9.5 OZ....

...that's what he weighed after arriving into our world on April 22, 1970. 39 years ago today, as of 6:15 this morning, my son was born. I sooo wanted him to have his daddy's eyes that the first question I asked was..."what color is his eyes?" My husband answered..."dark brown!" Then I went to sleep for hours...my baby was healthy...and had brown eyes...and nothing could be better! Now today, I wonder...where have the past 39 years gone???

There's, no doubt, other things I could add to this blog. But, I just want all the attention to be given to Tommy...this is his day.."HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SON...I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!"

4 comments:

Tam said...

I better get a post dedicated to me on May 15.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!


I couldn't resist!

Vicki Smith said...

Hello from the Philippines!
9 lbs, 9.5 oz??? WOWZERS! What a woman!

Stew's Blessing said...

Hey Sis Viv, Please tell my Tommy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me. I still remember him letting you bring the rocker for me to use when Sam was a little one...Where have the years gone...indeed....

Vicki Smith said...

So, did you forget your password AGAIN?
Oh, Morgan!!!! We NEED you again!