? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

IT'S BEEN ABOUT 3 1/2 WEEKS...

...since I blogged or was on Facebook. I really thought when I got all the computer issues fixed that I would/could keep it going. NOT SO! I just don't seem to have enough time. My hat is off to all you who are able to manage it...and manage it on a consistent basis.

We are entering an extremely busy time of the year, beginning with a fundraiser for Youth Camp this coming weekend, then teaching a class on the Christian Marriage the end of the month, leaving for BTI a few days after that, then Youth Camp, Regional Convention, being guest minister's at another Regional Convention....and, of course, must prepare for each one. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining... I absolutely LOVE it! I just need to focus on one thing at a time...

Today is Mother's Day and it has been a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. We started celebrating Saturday morning having breakfast together at I Hop...that is me and my husband, and my kiddos and their companions. It was SOOOO fun! We laughed and laughed. Then that afternoon - actually early evening - Jerry and I met his brother and his wife and my mother and father-in-law for dinner. It was a neat place called The Aquarium. They actually have a full scaled aquarium around the restaurant. I had not ever heard of it, but was told it's not a new place. Anyways...it was nice and the food was very good. Then this evening Jerry and I, Les and Rick, Rachel and Rex and Bradley took Momma and Daddy to Logans for dinner to celebrate with Momma. There was no church tonight...Bro. Sutton gave everyone an opportunity to be with family. I am very thankful to still have my mother with me so I was looking forward to celebrating this special day with her. I was glad to be able to be with family this week-end...it was extremely nice!

My husband started remodeling our hall bathroom..let's see...I think it's going on over 2 years now...maybe longer. Actually, he didn't really get started until a couple of months ago. I stripped down the old accessories over 2 years ago..thinking we were gonna get started with the reconstruction. WRONG! It didn't happen that way. But, I'm glad it's getting done now. My husband's schedule is sooooo full that he has to work on it when he can. He does have the new jaccuzi tub in and the tile almost finished....not a whole lot left. Painting, placing the new vanity and commode and I'll have a brand new bathroom! YIPPEE!!! I've learned not to stress over it taking soooooo loooooong. It's not worth it...although all this bathroom stuff is sitting in a corner of my living room. Actually, though, I've learned not to stress over a lot of things. He's doing the best he can. There are other things of more importance that he is seeing to so we will keep using his bathroom until he can finish up...however long it takes. And relaxing in that jaccuzi will be worth the wait.

Well, I know it's been awhile since anything came from my blog world. I can't promise I'll be back real soon...but I'll be back when I can...until then..."The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace."

3 comments:

Netty said...

I am the first commenter! Take that Tam! :0P
Glad you had a nice weekend!
It was the first time in years I got to see my mom on Mother's Day.
It was good to be in service with you Sunday!

Beth said...

So glad you had a great weekend. May God Bless each of your upcoming events in a special way.

Beth Bradley

Vicki Smith said...

Our bathroom remodel is DONE!!! WA HOO!!! (Well, except for one small little item.) It feels GREAT! We used the bathroom down the hall for about 4 months and even had to sleep in one of the guest rooms for about 3 months because our bedroom was the construction storage room. Oh, about our bedroom . . . well, it's NOT done. But you'll be comfortable enough in it during BTI even if we don't get the wall patched and painted.