? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

THE END OF THE MONTH...

is already here! Unbelievable! One of the MOST IMPORTANT days in May was the birthday celebration of my oldest child...Tammy. It is almost too much for my mind to wrap around that she is 41..yep...41 years old now! I am sooo very proud and thankful for my first born. For many, many reasons...but first and foremost is the fact that she loves the Lord with all her heart. What more could a mother ask for? Because of her devotion to her Lord...she is a good minister, a good child, a good mother, a good wife, a good sister, niece, aunt and grandchild, a good teacher, a good friend...because of Jesus she simply has a good heart. I am blessed to be her mother. "Thank you, Jesus" for my (always will be) baby girl!

BTI starts next Sunday. I'm almost ready to leave...and I repeat...almost. I am sooo looking forward to that two weeks of such an awesome spiritual atmosphere. It's like totally shutting the world out and being in the divine presence of the Lord for two whole weeks!! Can we even begin to imagine what heaven will be like? No worldly attitudes, no stress, no weariness, no sickness or pain, no bills, no death, no heartache or disappointment; nothing but rejoicing around the throne in complete peace and joy..for ALL ETERNITY! Heaven will surely be worth it all!!

We (Brother Campbell and I) are teaching a class entitled "The Christian Marriage" this next Wednesday night. That is one of the many blessings of life...that is to have a Christian marriage. I can't imagine any other wise. I am blessed beyond measure to have a husband who loves the Lord, His work and His Church...and I should remember to tell him more often how much I appreciate his leadership in our home...his patience...his kindness...his help..his love for me. The older I get the more I realize the need, value and importance of letting those you love know how much they mean to you. Life is but a vapor as The Word says...I should take advantage of the time I have been given with my loved ones. After all...it will soon vanish away.

One more IMPORTANT celebration this month is the 17th birthday of Cha...our oldest grandchild. Another unbelievable event. It was only yesterday he was sucking his two fingers while stroking our hair. We are proud of him...he is quickly becoming a fine young man. A man of few words, like his dad...which is one of his many good qualities. He stays out of trouble that way. We pray for him..that God will totally direct his life; give him the right companion, give him divine guidance in his life. Does anything else really matter other than God totally directing your life...and you follow?? We love ALL of your grandchildren the same...yet there is something "extra" special about the 1st one...and in a few days ours will be 17. Not too long ago, Tam and Mo and I were watching old home videos of when Cha was just a baby, a little boy...where did those days go? I have the answer...the memories of every Christmas, holiday, birthday, kindergarten, soccer game, first job, first car, being baptized and joining The Church, having a friend named James, walking on his tip toes, vacations to Disney World and Gatlinburg, being afraid of dogs..for a very good reason.. letting Grandad pull his loose tooth, learning to ride a bicycle, going hunting with Grandad, having his very own budden, budden...and then just being in the same house at times...talking and laughing and eating peanut M&M's...together. All these memories and so many more are locked away in the depths of our heart...only to add more as the years continue to quickly pass us by. And, without a doubt, they too will pass... quickly!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Tam said...

What a great post, especially the first paragraph...hehe!

Seriously, YES we are blessed beyond words for what the Lord has done in and for our family.

I, too, can't believe our baby will be 17 in just two days. Really?! Steve was 17 when we started dating. Shew! it just can't be.

I'm very proud and thankful for the young man I see Cha becoming. He's a good kid!

Blessed...that's what I am ......Blessed!

emilynn said...

Sis. Campbell!
Your second paragraph makes me wanna be at BTI this year. =[
Hopefully next year.. =]

And Heaven will be WONDERFUL!