? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Only 5 More Days...

then we are off to BTI! Yippee! But I also realize I only have 4 more days to complete the tasks at hand to be ready for BTI. I'm getting close to finishing up...but it seems there is so many other "things" to do...like laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaning house. And my husband has me busy with regional office work. He wants to make sure everything is caught up before we head to Cleveland. Speaking of being gone... I have this thing about going off and leaving my house clean. I think it is something my mother passed down to me. Seriously, I want everything in its place, everything clean, all the laundry done...the whole nine yards of a clean house. Actually I think my house is cleaner when we are gone than when we are home. It doesn't seem to bother me if things get out of place while we are here...I know, it sounds dumb.

Now..for another issue...that is...turning 60 on June 1st. There is just something about that number that sounds "old" to me. I don't feel as old as the number sounds. It's a weird feeling. Oh well, so is life.

I soo enjoyed being with my family tonight for Cha's birthday. That's also another issue...he's now 17! Man, time flies!!

Well..it seems as though I'm only rattling on about nothing. And it also sounds like I have some issues. So on that note...I'm gone!

But wait! I must report that my daughter convinced me to have a pedicure. Ya see, I'm gonna be wearing sandals during the day at BTI. And my daughter, my granddaughter and my sister-in-law said..."If you're gonna wear sandals...and you're gonna go without hose...ya gotta do something about them feet!" Sooo, I went today and had a pedicure. Tam went with me. Actually she was gonna get one too, but they were too busy. She's gonna go back tomorrow. It felt so good...very relaxing. I loved it! I probably won't do it very often...but it was an enjoyable birthday treat. And my feet do look so much better! They definitely feel better! If you've never had one...try it...you'll love it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister Campbell, I'm with you I like having my house clean when I get home from a trip...

Netty said...

I always think, "What if we have an accident and someone has to come to my house before I can get there to clean it!"
I even change the sheets!
Pedicures!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!
I have been begging for one and I think I about have my dear hubby convinced.

Tam said...

I 'm glad you enjoyed the pedicure. I KNEW you would! They are great. Just a little treat for yourself.

I did go get mine today. My feet feel so clean and cute. HA!

Love you!

Vicki Smith said...

Well, look at you! Posting when I'm not paying attention. I figured you'd be way too busy to post until after BTI. SURPRISE!
I am exactly the same way about my house. It's much cleaner when we're off on a trip than when I'm home. Too bad we'll be home while you're here! :-P

Yvonne said...

SIS VIV ,
I MISS YOU!

Zac said...

I posted

Michael said...

LOL

Tam said...

you need to post again