? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Much To Do

I woke up this morning freezing! Our central heat and air is just not doing the job! And the bad thing is...it's supposed to be a new unit? Well...somewhat new...about a year and half old. Also, our hot water is frozen! Oh well, I don't want to complain cause there are some in the north without electricity and water all together. I am blessed to have a warm fireplace and cold water. Thank you Lord!

Isn't it sad that we only get to see some friends from over the years at funerals? I was able to talk to a number of these friends yesterday. It was good to see them and "catch-up" a little.

Tommy needs me to come into the shop for a few hours today to do some paperwork. I have not gone in at all this week because of the funeral. I'll go over for a short while and catch everything up and then I MUST get things done to leave in the morning for South Georgia. Momma and daddy are going with us as far as Atlanta. Her brother lives there...so we're gonna take them to stay and visit while we go further south. Then we'll pick them up on the way back through. I like to see them be able to do these type things...while they can. Momma will be 87 in June and daddy's 83. I am sooo thankful to still have them...and they get around quite well for their age. Especially my momma. I hope to follow in her footsteps...in more ways than one.

I hope everyone has a wonderful...blessed week-end. I'll be posting all that happens for us as soon as I can.

God bless ya...

3 comments:

Jared Nolen said...

Sis.Vivian!
I hope your weekend in S.Georgia is blessed!
i miss ya'll! maybe you'll see me visting ur region sometime!
Praying for you and the work.
Bro.Jared

Vicki Smith said...

I'll miss you at the Convention tomorrow. :-( But I understand when duty calls...

Kasey said...

Your parents crack me up. Praying for safe travel.