? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 13, 2009

THIS HAS BEEN...

A GREAT DAY...productive and enjoyable! My husband depends on me totally for the office work that has to be done for the Region. I was able to "complete" several projects today...wahoo! I enjoy this type work so it wasn't a drudgery at all! After my work was finished I met Carol...my friend whose mother passed away last week...for lunch. She has been staying with her dad to help him get the necessary things done after something like this happens. Sooo, I thought she might need to get out of the house for a while. We had a good time over an O'Charley's grilled chicken salad..I think Carol got the fried chicken salad. She was able to talk about lots of things...which I believe was helpful for her. We actually sat at the restaurant for 2 1/2 hours. I don't think the server minded that we were there that long...they weren't busy at all. After lunch I ran a few errands and then went to hang out with Brad. Tam and Rick were there also. We had a good visit. We actually pulled up Brad's My Space and Tam read some comments that some of his closest friends have left him since his accident. He smiled as she read them to him. "Thanks" doesn't seem to be enough to those who have "talked" to him through My Space. Even though he isn't able to respond...we know he enjoys and likes hearing from his ole buds! Brad understands (very well) everything that is said; therefore, when he gets to see or hear from his friends...it means a lot to him.

I have a busy week-end ahead. Taking a short trip tomorrow then my husband starts a revival in Portland on Sunday. I think it's supposed to go through Wed. or Thurs. night...please help us pray for a move of the Holy Ghost! Sooo, I might not get to blog until (maybe) Monday. If I don't...everyone have a blessed week-end and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

5 comments:

Tam said...

post again!

Vicki Smith said...

Helllllllooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I'm sure you're busy, but I'm also pretty sure you aren't any busier than I am! So POST already!

Kasey said...

Sis Viv.....you need to post again. no really. :)

Vicki Smith said...

*singing* Oh where, oh where has my little friend gone; oh where, oh where could she be? She's a little bit short, and her hair's not long; oh where, oh where could she be?

Anonymous said...

You know what's sad? When I come to your blog and there's still not a new post. So, I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon here and say: "Post again!" =D