? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring Is In The Air!!!

Good morning everybody! We did it!! Bro. Campbell and I walked 2 miles...for the second day in a row! Thanks for the encouragement via Facebook!!! It really felt good...the air was just a tad brisk...the wind gently blowing. Lady...our little dog seems to really enjoy it too. Sure hope we can keep this up! I really want to get Vic - another "special friend" to do it too. Yep..me and Vic go back a looooong way too. We have laughed, cried and talked and prayed through many situations. I have many special friends in the church...there are those like Vic whose bond goes deep because of our experiences and time together. She is another one of those who is like a sister!! My blood sister and I have never really been all that close...I'm sure it's because we have chosen different paths in life. I love her...but those "special" sister relationships remain with those whose life is the Lord and His work...like Vic.

I am soo excited about some of the youth from Tennessee coming to support the Youth Convention in our Region in April. I appreciate the support of the TN VLB Coordinators who feel as I do that there should not be any boundaries between states and regions in the church. We are all one! And I hope to encourage some of the Region's youth to support TN's Youth Convention. The more our youth as a whole can come together, the more encouraging it is!!!

The day goes by so quickly!! I have much to do. My husband and I have quite a bit of office work to do for the Region..I need to go to the shop to work awhile...we are running low on groceries...there is laundry to do...etc., etc., etc. I hope everyone has a blessed, wonderful day! "This is the day that the Lord hath made"...let's all rejoice and be glad in it!

BTW...We went to Bradley's yesterday and read him the Assembly minutes from last year's VLB program. It made him very happy...he smiled from ear to ear. Everybody..no matter what the circumstances or the age or anything...wants to feel loved..and I know Brad does from all his friends in the church! Thanks for being there for him!!

2 comments:

Tam said...

ya'll are taking Lady on the walks? Awwww, I love that.

Netty said...

I think the convention is a wonderful idea! Wished I could go and I am not even a VLB lol!

PS Thanks for your prayers.